Penn E&R personnel are proficient in designing, constructing, permitting and water supply projects, having completed such projects for both the private and public sector. We have expertise in water supply development and distribution system design, and have designed potable water supply treatment projects from single-dwelling on-lot systems to major industrial and municipal supplies. Our water supply development experience also encompasses a wide variety of geologic environments, including karst, coastal plain, mountainous regions, lowland and raparian areas.
Penn E&R personnel have designed, permitted and installed a variety of major water withdrawal systems in excess of 500,000 gallons per day. The list below provides a few examples:
- A golf and residential development in the Pocono Mountains
- A golf and residential development in Montgomery County, PA
- A golf resort in Fayette County, PA
- A chemical manufacturing facility in Burlington County, NJ
- An industrial manufacturing facility in NJ on the Delaware River using a Ranney Collection Well System
- Three separate residential developments in Bucks County, PA
- Water sourcing for the Marcellus Shale Development; a surface water withdrawal from the Susquehanna River.
We are also well-experienced in wastewater treatment services, including:
- Industrial Wastewater treatment system design
- Municipal wastewater system treament construction, construction management, and construction certification
- System upgrade designs for existing treatment plants
- Application of industrial pretreatment and local limit requirements