KEY PROJECT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Archeological and Rare or Endangered Species Concerns
- Crossing of a Federal Highway and Numerous State and Local Roadways
- Numerous Stream Encroachments and Crossings
- Pipeline Route Traversed Across Portions of the PA State Game Lands, Several Private Residential Properties and Industrial Properties.
- 26” Diameter HDPE Pipe Designed to Convey 8,500 gpm
- Pipeline Design Implemented Multiple Horizontal Borings to Eliminate Direct Stream and Road Crossing Impacts
- Pipeline Design Included Attachments to Existing Bridge and Tunnel Structures to Span Roads and Streams