Penn E&R has been contracted by an oil and gas supplier in southwestern Pennsylvania to evaluate, permit and ensure environmental compliance on 4 miles of natural gas pipeline and waterlines.
- Preliminary feasibility evaluation of initial conceptual pipeline layout
- Provided limited field review
- Established contact with appropriate regulatory agencies, railroads, etc.
- Identified highway crossings, water resources and potential impacts, potential topography issues and vehicle access points to pipeline corridor
- Right-of-way assessment
- Performed delineation and surveying for key features of proposed pipeline including centerline, wetlands and streams, seeps, property markers, tree and fence lines, roads, trails, utilities, railroads, highways, and steep topography
- Permit applications
- Organized pre-application meetings
- Prepared Chapter 105 permit applications for water obstructions and encroachments with Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP) and United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Prepared ESCGP permits for earth disturbances associated with oil and gas exploration, production, processing and treatment facilities
- Prepared PADEP Highway Occupancy Permits and railroad and utility crossing approvals
PROJECT VALUE: $150,000